what can IMPACT Connected Car offer your startup?
what can impact connected car offer your startup?
The connected car industry is a €141 billion business opportunity that so far is not well-exploited. IMPACT Connected Car is designed to give a boost to all parts of the value chain, including industry startups.
Projects selected for the program will “smartize” their startups while learning from experts in business, technology, corporations, and funding. IMPACT Connected Car is partnered with global brands including PSA Group, Ferrovial Servicios, and the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile.
Startups will have access to up to €60,000 per startup, equity free, in grants and up to €50,000 per startup equity free. Up to €2.1 million will be distributed.
Participating startups will be invited to have a special place in the Connected Car Open Space, a new platform that brings together the Connected Car community.
Finally, top startups will have the opportunity to receive private funding of up to €200,000 from participating venture capital funds.
Is your company a good fit?
During our open calls, we search for connected vehicles startups & SMEs to apply to IMPACT Connected Car and get smartization, business development and up to €60k equity free.
The ideal IMPACT Connected Car startup or SME:
- Has at least a CEO and CTO.
- Has founders dedicated full time to the project.
- Has at least an MVP or viable product demo.
- Is looking to enter the market within 6-9 months.
- Is looking for a round of investment within 6-9 months.
- Is ready to establish collaboration with other companies and large corps within 6-9 months.
Have more questions? Check out the FAQ. Please note that this information is subject to slight modification.
IMPACT Connected Car Ecosystems
- FIWARE provides the link with the digital single market ecosystem and access to a community of actors and open apis and enablers across the world.
IMPACT Connected Car Pioneer Success Cases
IMPACT Accelerator is proud to partner with four of the top up-and-coming connected car companies. Explore below to learn about these startups and the great solutions they offer.
Wireless charging for electric vehicles.
100% electric cars.
Connect your vehicle to your smartphone.
Securing the connected car from cyber attacks.