what can IMPACT Connected Car offer your startup?
what can impact connected car offer your startup?
The connected car industry is a €141 billion business opportunity that so far is not well-exploited. IMPACT Connected Car is designed to give a boost to all parts of the value chain, including industry startups.
Projects selected for the program will “smartize” their startups while learning from experts in business, technology, corporations, and funding. IMPACT Connected Car is partnered with global brands including PSA Group, Ferrovial Servicios, and the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile.
Startups will have access to up to €60,000 per startup, equity free, in grants and up to €50,000 per startup equity free. Up to €2.1 million will be distributed.
Participating startups will be invited to have a special place in the Connected Car Open Space, a new platform that brings together the Connected Car community.
Finally, top startups will have the opportunity to receive private funding of up to €200,000 from participating venture capital funds.
Apply to IMPACT connected car
This program is not currently accepting applications. Check back in September 2017.
The ideal IMPACT Connected Car startup or SME:
- Has at least a CEO and CTO.
- Has founders dedicated full time to the project.
- Has at least an MVP or viable product demo.
- Is looking to enter the market within 6-9 months.
- Is looking for a round of investment within 6-9 months.
- Is ready to establish collaboration with other companies and large corps within 6-9 months.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ.
IMPACT Connected Car Ecosystems
- FIWARE provides the link with the digital single market ecosystem and access to a community of actors and open apis and enablers across the world.