what can IMPACT Connected Car offer your startup?
what can impact connected car offer your startup?
IMPACT Connected Car, acceleration led by ISDI and project led by FundingBox, offers startups a six-month acceleration program, and will distribute up to €2.1 million equity free.
The connected car industry is a €141 billion business opportunity that so far is not well-exploited. IMPACT Connected Car is designed to give a boost to all parts of the value chain, including automotive startups and industry SMEs.
Projects selected for the accelerator program will “smartize” their connected car startups while learning from experts in business, technology, corporations, and funding. IMPACT Connected Car is partnered with global brands including PSA Group, Ferrovial Servicios, and the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile.
Participating companies will have access to up to €60,000 per startup, equity free, in startup grants and up to €50,000 per startup equity free. Up to €2.1 million will be distributed.
IMPACT Connected Car startups will be invited to have a special place in the Connected Car Open Space, a new platform that brings together the Connected Car community.
Finally, top startups will have the opportunity to find investors and receive private funding of up to €200,000 from participating venture capital funds.
Is your company a good fit?
During our open calls, we search for connected vehicles startups & SMEs to apply to IMPACT Connected Car and get smartization, business development and up to €60k equity free.
The ideal IMPACT Connected Car startup or SME:
- Has at least a CEO and CTO.
- Has founders dedicated full time to the project.
- Has at least an MVP or viable product demo.
- Is looking to enter the market within 6-9 months.
- Is looking for investors to fund a round within 6-9 months.
- Is ready to establish collaboration with other companies and large corps within 6-9 months.
- Is focused on the connected car, including self driving technology, the internet of things, infrastructure, transportation, autonomous vehicle software, or other relevant sectors.
Have more questions? Check out the FAQ. Please note that this information is subject to slight modification.
IMPACT Connected Car is no longer accepting applications
The application period is now closed. Thank you to all who applied!
IMPACT Connected Car Ecosystems
- FIWARE provides the link with the digital single market ecosystem and access to a community of actors and open apis and enablers across the world.
IMPACT Connected Car Pioneer Success Cases
IMPACT Accelerator is proud to partner with four of the top up-and-coming connected car companies. Explore below to learn about these startups and the great solutions they offer.
Wireless charging for electric vehicles.
100% electric cars.
Connect your vehicle to your smartphone.
Securing the connected car from cyber attacks.