€223,000 equity-free plus acceleration
IMPACT RobotUnion will select 40 startups over two open calls to be financed with up to €223,000 equity-free in cash plus acceleration services.
The four best startups will also have the possibility to be privately funded with around €1M with the help of Blumorpho, Odense Seed and Venture and Chrysalix, all part of the IMPACT RobotUnion consortium.
Selected companies will be able to participate in a “de-localized,” 12-month premium acceleration program, led by ISDI in collaboration with top research and technology organizations from all over Europe, key world-class digital ecosystem professionals, and entrepreneurs. Benefits include:
- State-of-the-art technical support and access to “premier-class” technology provided by top Research and Technology Organizations like VTT, DTI, TU Delft, Tecnalia and PIAP.
- World-class training and high level mentoring by a pool of expert mentors from Google, Airbnb, Ikea, Yahoo, Prisa, Microsoft, among others, provided by ISDI.
- Internationalization services. Presence in top European scaleup events and international PR exposure powered by Mobile World Capital.
- Fundraising services provided by Blumorpho (private funding) and FundingBox (public funding).
- Engagement with top global industry leaders such as MADE representing manufacturing leaders like Danfoss, Grundfos or Vestas among others; Arla in Agro Food; Fenin in Healthcare; and Ferrovial in Civil Infrastructure.
IMPACT ROBOTUNION'S ACCELERATION PROGRAM IS LED BY ISDI
IMPACT RobotUnion startups will have the unique opportunity to join a world-class acceleration program led by digital business school ISDI and learn from top experts all over the globe.
With a three-pronged emphasis on high performance, transparency, and live due diligence, IMPACT’s acceleration program is de-localized, which means that startups can take part in IMPACT RobotUnion while continuing to strengthen their local ecosystems.
Startups are accompanied throughout their acceleration journey by mentors: high-level experts from companies and organizations such as Google, Airbnb, Yahoo!, MIT, Booking.com, and more. These professionals work closely with the startups to help solve business and technical challenges that arise.
“One of the things IMPACT offers in comparison with other programs is funding, or equity-free funding, the second one is direct relationships with corporate partners … the biggest ones in Europe. I will highlight here part of the mentors that are behind here you cannot find in other programs.”
- Enzo Zamora, Co-Founder & CEO of #IMPACTers HomyHub